Let`s get connected
ITB Speed Networking Event
Date: 9 March 2017
Time: 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Location: CityCube Berlin, Level B
Registration for Matchmaking-Tool with profile
Deadline: 19. February 2017
Online Matchmaking-Phase within Matchmaking-Tool
13 February 2017 at 12:00 pm (CET) - 26 February 2017 at 12 am (CET)
Official Sponsor 2017
ITB Speed Networking
ITB Speed Networking took place for the first time during ITB Berlin 2015. Since then top buyers from ITB Buyers Circle meet exclusively with exhibitors.
New: Exhibitors and Buyers will pre-schedule fixed meetings for the ITB Speed Networking event within a matchmaking-tool. Exhibitors without any fixed appointments within the matchmaking tool cannot participate at the event.
How to register as an exhibitor:
Main exhibitors will receive the information and link end of January and can invite their co-exhibitors then with a specific code. Each main exhibitor can also participate. The registration will open end of January 2017.
After the individual registration of co-exhibitors for the matchmaking tool, main exhibitors will receive a notification via e-mail and then have to confirm or decline that the company registered is really their co-exhibitor.
All exhibitors who would like to participate in the ITB Speed Networking Event must first create a matchmaking profile (until 19 February 2017). Participation is free, but in order to participate, at least one fixed appointment with a buyer must be arranged in advance via the matchmaking tool.
The matchmaking phase within the matchmaking tool starts 13 February 2017 at noon (CET) and ends 26 February 2017 at midnight (CET).
Read more about how to register as a main and co-exhibitor in the following:
- Step by Step: How can I take part as main exhibitor?
- Step by Step: How can I take part as co-exhibitor?
- ITB Speed Networking Event procedure onsite
Step by Step: How can I take part as main exhibitor?
- Guide for Main Exhibitors with screenshots (English) as PDF
- 1. Main exhibitors will receive an invitation end of January for ITB Speed Networking. This invitation will be sent via e-mail to the e-mail address that was included in the stand registration for contact person.
- 2. All exhibitors who would like to participate in the ITB Speed Networking Event must first create a matchmaking profile. Login to the Matchmaking Tool webpage with the login data from the invitation e-mail. After your first login as a main exhibitor, you will be prompted to change your password.
- 3. Afterwards, you can create a matchmaking-profile for yourself, if you wish to attend the ITB Speed Networking event yourself.
- 4. You do not have to create a profile, if you do not want to participate yourself, but just use the co-exhibitor admin page within the tool to coordinate your co-exhibitors. For your individual admin area you need to log in.
- 5. IMPORTANT: If a co-exhibitor registered for the matchmaking tool, you need to accept or decline their registration within the admin area. After your log in, click in "Co-exhibitor admin" and accept / decline the co-exhibitor registrations. Please note, that if you do not react or decline their registration, those co-exhibitors cannot take part at the matchmaking phase nor ITB Speed Networking.
- 6. You can take part at the matchmaking phase (13 February - 26 February) if you have completed your matchmaking profile.
- 7. During the matchmaking phase you can send meeting requests to interesting buyers and will receive meeting requests.
- 8. The matchmaking phase ends 26 February. If you do not have any fixed appointments until then (because there was no interesting buyer for you or the interesting buyers were already fully booked) you cannot participate at the event on the 9 March.
Only exhibitors with at least one fixed appointment can take part on 9 March at ITB Speed Networking, as there will not be any free networking.
Step by Step: How can I take part as co-exhibitor?
- Guide for co-exhibitors as PDF with screenshots (English)
- 1. Main exhibitors will receive an invitation end of January for ITB Speed Networking. This invitation includes a link and code (main exhibitor ID), so co-exhibitors can be invited.
- 2. Afterwards, you can register and create a matchmaking-profile within the matchmaking tool (with the Code to be automatically connected to your main exhibitor).
- 3. Your main exhibitor has to log in as well to be able to accept your registration request within the matchmaking-tool. Your main exhibitor needs to click on "Accept co-exhibitor".
- 4. You will receive an automatic confirmation mail afterwards and can login for the matchmaking tool and participate at the matchmaking phase (from 13 February on).
- 5. During the matchmaking phase. you can try to schedule meetings with interesting buyers and you will receive meeting requests.
- 6. The matchmaking phase within the matchmaking tool ends 26 February 2017 at midnight (CET). If you have no fixed appointment (because there was no interesting buyer for you or the interesting buyers were already fully booked), you cannot participate on 9 March during the event. There is no free networking.
Only co-exhibitors with at least one fixed appointment can take part on 9 March at ITB Speed Networking, as there will not be any free networking.
ITB Speed Networking Event procedure onsite
Exhibitors and buyers have 8 minute slots for a first business talk.
Afterwards the exhibitors move forward to their next appointments. The buyers remain at their desks and wait for their next meeting partners.
For the participants, there will be also refreshments. The official sponsor Sundance Travel Group powered by LATIF GROUP will inform about their current and upcoming projects in Egypt.
Peter Strub, Managing Director, STUDIOSUS REISEN
"I think that ITB Speed Networking is a good opportunity to gain a lot of new contacts in a short time. My calendar is quite full during ITB Berlin and I nearly have no time to meet new exhibitors besides my scheduled meetings. ITB Speed Networking enables me to win new contacts and get to know new products before the trade show even starts. I encourage other buyers to do the same and to register for the event."
Lilijana Stepanovienė, Commercial Director, DELTA TOURS, Ltd.
"This kind of event is the best way to contact the buyers directly, congratulations!"
Mario Krcelic, Product Manager, ARONDA ADRIANA TRAVEL d.o.o.
"I hope that ITB Speed networking will take place the
next and also the following years. We will participate in the future."
Silvia Salmeri, Co-Founder, DESTINAZIONE UMANA
"Very useful occasion of meeting with buyers."
Melanie Endres, Sales & Marketing Europe, ANCON EXPEDITIONS OF PANAMA
"Great way to network - fast, productive and direct.”
Emma Mayo, INKALLPA SACRED VALLEY
"'Participate in the Speed Networking gave us the opportunity to reach many potential customers and make first contact."
Nguyen Thu Trang, Sales Manager, INDOCHINA SAILS
"Thanks for organizing of ITB Networking, we had a great time. Hope that will continue in coming year."
Andre Wydianto, Sales & Marketing Manager, DEWI WISATA TOUR & TRAVEL
"ITB Speed Networking is a very good session to network efficiently."