Our motto: Long live diversity.
Gay & Lesbian Travel (LGBT Travel)
Since 2010 Gay & Lesbian Travel has been an established, successful segment of ITB Berlin. Characterized by openness, creativity and vibrant interaction, this is one of the most diverse areas of the trade show.
Together with our LGBT-Partner Diversity Tourism, ITB Berlin also organizes a Gay & Lesbian Media Networking Brunch on ITB-Wednesday where members of the media will be able to get together in an informal atmosphere with representatives of destinations and other tourism providers. The new application form for the Media Networking Brunch 2018 will be available soon.
LGBT Travel also always holds a slot on ITB Fridays at the ITB Convention where current topics of the segments are regularly discussed by international experts.
Maximize your visibility: We also offer the possibility to book a presentation slot at the new LGBT Pavilion Presentation Corner! For more information kindly open the form here . The New Presentation Corner Application will follow approx. by the end of May 2017!
Contact for exhibitors and trade visitors:
Messe Berlin GmbH
Messedamm 22, 14055 Berlin
Telephone: +49 (0)30 3038-2157
Interviews about the topic LGBT Travel:
ITB Berlin Commitment to LGBT Travel
In the context of its social responsibilities ITB Berlin considers itself to be an ambassador for human rights and tolerance. That is why our commitment to the area of LGBT Travel extends far beyond the trade show.
- Together with visitBerlin, Argentina, VisitFlorida and Vienna ITB Berlin increases advertising for Gay & Lesbian Travel. Read more in the Press report.
- ITB Berlin has participated twice in the Tourism Fair of the Americas in Brazil (ABAV), with a large LGBT Area and a diverse seminar program.
- ITB Berlin is a member of the International Gay&Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and supports the IGLTA Foundation which is the philanthropic organization of the IGLTA. ITB CSR Commissioner Rika Jean-François serves on the Association’s Board of Directors. ITB Berlin and IGLTA have signed the Code of Conduct against the sexual exploitation of children.
- ITB Berlin also organizes a “Pink Pavilion” at ITB Asia which is held in October in Singapore. In case you are interested to join us please contact Mrs Jean-François at firstname.lastname@example.org
- On request, the ITB Academy organizes LGBT workshops for destinations and their touristic suppliers with information on the global gay&lesbian travel segment, special marketing and market developments. For that purpose, ITB Berlin works very close with Community Marketing International (CMI) from San Francisco, a renown research company specializing in LGBT marketing research.
IGLTA has partnered with ITB Berlin for the sales and management of its stand in the Gay & Lesbian Travel Pavilion. Take a break and enjoy IGLTA’s overview about the World’s Largest LGBT Travel-Trade Pavilion!