Know today what you need to know tomorrow.
ITB Berlin Convention
ITB Berlin Convention is the Leading Travel Industry Think Tank – it has established itself as the industry’s main knowledge platform. Top-notch presentations on global trends and innovation make the convention a path-breaking event for the whole tourism industry.
Be the first to get valuable, cutting-edge knowledge:
- 200 trendsetting events and a program which focuses on today’s burning issues
- 400 renowned top speakers discuss innovative business models
- 28,000 participants attended the lectures, discussions and workshops – trend: upwards
Your convention participation is already included in your ITB Berlin Ticket. Learn about the latest industry trends at no additional cost.
ITB Convention Presentations & Videos
You will find all the shared presentations of the speakers of the ITB Berlin Convention 2017. The archive is continually updated, so check it out regularly or subscribe directly to our exclusive ITB Convention Newsletter to keep up-to-date about new uploads.
ITB Convention Videos
All shared videos of ITB Future Day, ITB Hospitality Day, ITB Marketing and Distribution Day, ITB MICE Days, eTravel Stage Days, World Legacy Awards, ITB CSR Days as well as ITB Destination Days will be continually updated and uploaded on our ITB Convention Youtube Channel.
ITB Convention Graphic Recording
At the ITB Berlin Convention the spoken content and the core statements and the uniqueness of each session was converted into colorful drawings and combine them into artistic graphics in real-time.
Key Topics 2017
- ITB Future Day: social and economic megatrends and their impact on strategies and business models in the travel industry
- ITB Hospitality Day: opportunities, challenges and innovations in the global hospitality sector
- ITB Marketing and Distribution Day: expertise for the development of marketing and distribution strategies
- ITB CSR Day: potential and best practice examples of sustainable tourism
- ITB Destination Days: strategies and best practice examples of key tourism regions; recommendations for optimized destination management
- ITB Business Travel Days: valuable know-how for travel and event managers
- ITB Young Professionals Day: global travel industry trainees receive valuable
career planning advice
- ITB Workshop Day: small expert groups discuss specialized topics and
generate individual solutions
- ITB eTravel World: innovative session formats addressing the use of
digital technologies and social media in marketing and distribution
- ITB Experts Forum Wellness: best practice examples and the latest research data
Visit www.itb-convention.com for detailed information and regular updates about the Convention Program and speakers.