The Marketplace for Technology, Tours & Activities.
ITB Berlin 2019 proudly presents: TTA – The Marketplace for Technology, Tours & Activities
TTA brings together four powerful groups who share the same goal: Promoting and selling in-destination services:
- Destination-based providers like tour guides, activity operators and attractions
- Intermediaries, technology providers and suppliers etc.
- Vendors like OTAs and booking platforms, re-sellers.
Dates at a Glance
- Wednesday, 6 March: Keynote at Future Day, TTA Forum at eTravel Lab: a whole afternoon with panel discussions, workshops and a special networking event
- Thursday, 7 March: Business Day including networking in hall 4.1 at the TTA Marketplace
- Friday, 8 March: Start-Up TTA Special Pitch’n Panel at the eTravel World, followed by Tours & Activities Special at the Center Stage in hall 4.1.
Dive deep into the 3rd biggest branch within the Travel Industry:
Make new business contacts, get brand new insights and benefit from a huge network. TTA means:
Exhibition and meeting area for big shots and start-ups: The TTA Marketplace in hall 4. 1: Meet your target group in halls 4.1 and 7.1b: Vendors from tours, attractions and activities, technology and app providers, re-sellers, intermediaries and destinations. The TTA Marketplace offers all in one.
- Find all relevant exhibitors here.
- Networking Events
- Wednesday, 6 pm, hall 4.1 Welcome Party at the TTA Marketplace
- Thursday 5:30 pm, hall 4.1 Networking Party at the TTA Marketplace
Lots of Content: Workshops, networking and conference sessions during all 3 trade visitor days at the adventure hall, at the eTravel World and at ITB Berlin Convention!
Christoph Kruse, CEO & Founder of Bookingkit:
"The third largest segment of the tourism industry gets it’s own place at the World’s Leading Travel Trade Show! We are proud to be part of the launch of the TTA Marketplace and are looking forward to strengthen the importance of tours & activities in the latest travel industry at ITB Berlin 2019."