ITB Advisory. Your Path to Success.
Benefit from our customized advisory solutions!
ITB Advisory is the travel industry’s leading consultant network, established by ITB Berlin in affiliation with ITB Convention. ITB Advisory acts as a link between customers and experts and is endorsed by the most influential players in the tourism sector, namely UNWTO, WTTC, PATA, ETC and many more.
What ITB Advisory offers – Take a look at our selected services:
- The strategic foundations – assessing the situation and setting a vision, goals and core strategies
- Turning visions and goals into actions
- Developing product strategies and delivering the customer service design
- Strategic planning and development implementation
- Positioning, branding und repositioning
- Guiding you to find your Unique Selling Proposition (USP) and Unique Emotional Proposition (UEP)
- Market segmentation / marketing mix / promotions strategy
- Supporting international, customized market entry, expansion service and access to new customer segments
- Workforce development (training and education)
- Consultancy for EU Funding opportunities in tourism sector
ITB Advisory strives to deliver the most trustworthy and effective solution which fits best for our costumer.
ITB Advisory shares expert knowledge on trends, technologies, developments and hands-on experience within the travel industry in order to create concepts, tasks and procedures.
Contact us for customized consulting services:
+43 (0) 512 214 555 55
Taleb Rifai - Former Secretary General, World Tourism Organization (UNWTO):
“Over the past decades tourism has opened up to reach every corner of the world. New destinations are emerging and the more mature ones are changing. Trustworthy expertise and effective advice is a resource which should be smartly made available to any destination. Therefore I greet the innovative leadership of ITB Advisory in providing decision makers a new way of matchmaking with tourism professionals. Today´s world is more than ever about connections and sharing. To share and to deliver smart practices locally is no doubt the most effective way to act. Provided with access to experienced and responsible resources, tourism leaders can pave way to a fairer, stronger and more sustainable growth, making tourism one of the most effective agents of development.”
Eduardo Santander - Executive Director/CEO of the European Travel Commission (ETC):
"In our role of assisting the European member NTOs to exchange knowledge and work collaboratively, I greet this natural initiative of ITB to deliver a “matchmaking marketplace” for destinations and consultancies. In ETC, we work together to build the value of tourism to all the beautiful and diverse countries of Europe, by cooperating in areas of sharing best practices, market intelligence and promotion. Intelligently managed tourism is based on efficient networking at all levels; travelers have always appreciated less borders. Therefore, based in Europe and with a clearly “glocal” thinking model, ITB Advisory will help the most experienced resources to be found by the growingly specific needs of our destinations."