Media Center ITB Berlin
The ITB Berlin Media Center is the place to head for journalists at ITB Berlin. ITB Berlin offers ideal working conditions for journalists and a wide range of information services and material. The entrances nearest to the Media Center are the south entrance and entrance CityCube: Map of the Exhibition Grounds.
The redesigned Media Center will be located in Hall 6.3 and from 3 to 8 March 2020 will be open daily from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. The following will be available there:
- the ITB Berlin press team,
- press material from the organisers,
- around 200 workplaces for journalists,
- free Wi-Fi connectivity and Wi-Fi workplaces,
- the latest news, event times and dates,
- a lounge area and adjacent bar for the press,
- editorial offices and
- exhibitors’ press boxes.
On the Alpha level of hub27, from 4 to 8 March 2020, daily from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. you can also find:
- the Media Hub, with workplaces for journalists,
- a press conference room,
- NEW: PR agencies,
- the ITB Blogger Base and
- a cloakroom for the media.
Please note that lockers will not be provided due to strict security measures in place at the ITB Berlin Media Center. Please use the cloakrooms at the entrances (charges apply).
The following magazines, publishers and news agencies operated editorial offices at ITB Berlin 2019. Numerous magazines and publishers were presented in the display halls. Travel trade magazines from all over the world were available for trade visitors at the international press stand in foyer between the halls 5.2/6.2.